Hi everyone here I come again with a graphic post one of the example for my graphic portfolio designed by me Gaurav Singh.

This post is regarding Sale Banners which is used as a perfect ad template for those eCommerce websites who are announcing summer sale, big bonanza offers, huge discounts etc to grab more customers.


VECTOR GRAPHICS SALE BANNERS FOR E COMMERCE GRAPHIC PORTFOLIO BY GAURAV SINGH
VECTOR GRAPHICS SALE BANNER 1 FOR E COMMERCE GRAPHIC PORTFOLIO BY GAURAV SINGH   


These attractive graphics are designed to attract most people for summer shopping sale the graphics has vibrant colors which mesmerize the viewer’s eyes and shop for the particular brand many eCommerce website like Amazon, Flipkart, EBay, & many more used these kinds of graphics to enhance the website look and attract more customers.  

VECTOR GRAPHICS SALE BANNERS FOR E COMMERCE GRAPHIC PORTFOLIO BY GAURAV SINGH
VECTOR GRAPHICS SALE BANNER 2 FOR E COMMERCE GRAPHIC PORTFOLIO BY GAURAV SINGH 


The graphics is made in Adobe Photoshop & the model images are taken from internet you can email me if u need these kind of graphics through my contact us Page For Reference you can watch more my work on my graphics page .