lizard, grv, grvcreatives, grvcreativebycreation, gaurav, gaurav singh, Photography, Nature, Canon, Canonphotography, new delhi, India, nature,
Lizard | Grv Creative By Creation

Photography is an art a practice to create a vision through lens so here I came up with a vision of my canon lens this picture is clicked by me (Gaurav Singh) in Lodhi Garden New Delhi India.

This picture is taken when me & my friends have planned a small get together & planned to roam around Delhi for whole day, Lodhi Garden was the first meeting point where everyone has to come & then we have to decide where we can go further & there we saw this lizard the beautiful creation of god climbing down the tree this one was a fast sprinter as he ran away when we started clicking the pictures so sad that we disturbed the reptile but luckily i got him captured in my lense.

Lizards are a group of squamate reptiles with over 6000 species the special quality of them is they can change their color according to the surroundings these reptiles are good swimmers a good climbers & a fast sprinter.

After this went to Delhi Zoo where we have captured many pictures some of them I have posted earlier u can see them on my blog grv creative by creation and many more is coming soon.