Parrot, Grvcreatives, grvcreative, gaurav, gauravsingh, grvcreativebycreation, photgraphy, nature, parrot photograhy,
Parrot  | Grv Creative By Creation


PARROT PHOTOGRAPHY | GRV CREATIVE BY CREATION


Here I come up with another vision of my eyes with my canon power shot lens the picture is clicked on Saturday morning in Ansal Plaza Park New Delhi India (by Gaurav Singh) when me and my friends were there for an events of Comicon one of my friend participated there and we were there to cheer him up and I saw the parrot so cool & calm sitting on the tree and enjoying the morning  this time I clicked the images so silently as I don’t want to disturb this one & wanted to click as much pictures as I can take and I got many pictures this one and one more which I will share in my next post was my favorite so wanted to share. 

Everyone think that they knows parrots very well but I promise there is much more interesting facts that we don’t know about parrots I am not very good in describing the characteristics so u can check it on GOOGLE some of them I know is they are fun loving & the interesting one is they can mimic humans .